FREE 1 YEAR HOME INSURANCE
*Terms & Conditions
An optional program and does not apply in conjunction with any other offer and maximum home final purchase price up to $ 500,000.
We will offer you 1 year home insurance at the time of completion, when you purchase a home with our brokerage. This is a gesture from us to contribute towards closing costs on your new home.
SMART SELLERS PROGRAM
*Terms & Conditions
The Smart Seller Program is simply a program that you offer your sellers that’s going to allow them to sell the property themselves while it’s listed with you. It also comes with a menu of commission rates and a no-hassle presentation.
The Smart Seller Program is going to provide the solution to a seller’s pain if they want to sell it themselves and save money. The smart seller program allows them to continue doing what they’re doing. FSBO love the Smart Seller Program, because it allows them to continue marketing the property. If they sell the property, and they procure the buyer, then it’s 0% commission. The seller can market the property through open houses, Craigslist ads, for sale by owner sites, newspapers, or whatever avenue they prefer. The only thing the seller cannot do is put a For Sale By Owner sign in the front yard—your for sale sign goes in the front yard.
SOLD IN 90 DAYS PROGRAM
*Terms & Conditions
- There is a $950.00 (Plus GST) application fee to cover independent appraisal and independent property inspection.
- Subject property is listed at 7% on $100,000 and 3.5% on the balance of final sale price commission.
- Minimum listing period of 90 days from the Guarantee being put in place.
- In the event that the 90 day listing period does not result in an acceptable offer, 95% of Market Value is guaranteed to the Seller, less conditions and applicable tax.
- The Market Value is the agreed upon value between:
- Independent appraised value.
- Guarantor (Accepted Offer Real Estate Inc Brokerage).
- It will not apply for a single transaction (i.e. sale only).
- Maximum listing price of $400,000.
- Only available for new properties to the market. Properties listed for more than 30 days may not qualify.
- Rural properties do not qualify.
- Multi-residential properties do not qualify.
1) the seller had to have the home appraised up front by a licensed appraiser,
then price the property at a predetermined price;
(2) the seller had to have the home inspected by a licensed inspector, and then
the seller would fix everything on the inspection report, because if I’m going to
waive my commission, the property’s got to be sound; and
(3) they had to have the home professionally staged up-front.
This program itself is subject to change and/or cancellation at any time, without notice. Accepted Offer Real Estate Inc Brokerage. Brokerage has sole discretion as to which property will or will not qualify. Errors and Omissions Excluded.
FREE PROPERTY VALUATION
*Terms & Conditions
If you would like to know how much your property is worth, we offer a free, no-obligation valuation service.
One of our Property Consultants will visit you at a convenient time to advise you on the value of your property, current market conditions, Home Report regulations and sales strategy. All of our valuations are followed up with a full marketing report.
Please be assured that our valuations are carried out in complete confidence and without obligation.
WHAT IS A CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED HOME?
*Terms & Conditions
Essentially, it consists of two main components/processes.
1. Pre-Listing inspection prior to being listed – The Seller has a Home Inspection performed on their home, at their expense, by a Member of the Certified Pre-Owned Homes Inspector Network and the Sellers agree to complete the repairs as identified by the Home Inspector (Paid by the Seller).
2. 1-Year Home Warranty – 1-Year Home Warranty is then placed on the listed home for the benefit of the buyer, which covers breakdowns to the home’s major systems and appliances as well as some structural coverage, that occur up to one year from the closing date. (Paid by the Seller)
About Home Inspections: Historical Background
Purchasing a home is probably the largest investment of one’s life and certainly one of the most important ones. Therefore, it is important to obtain the assistance of professional REALTORS® and qualified home inspectors. Despite how things may appear to the inexperienced eye, there are often material defects in properties that are undisclosed to Realtors and not apparent to the buyer. In response to homebuyer’s growing desire to learn about the condition of a house prior to purchase, Home Inspections have become an important part of purchasing pre-owned homes. The Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors has become the leading force in licensing and regulation of the Home Inspection Industry. There are also Provincial Associations that help set guidelines to monitor the performance of their members. Not all provinces require formal training of home Inspectors (BC is one exception), so it is very important that you know who you are hiring. By using a Member of the Certified Pre-Owned Homes Network of Home Inspectors, you can feel confident that you have hired a reputable inspector.
Role of Home Inspectors in the Certified Pre-Owned Homes Program
Essentially, the pre-listing home inspection provides sellers with the necessary information needed to determine not only the condition of the home he is selling, but whether it will qualify as a Certified Pre-Owned Home and ultimately the added value the Certification will bring. A certified and well trained home inspector will assess the property in question and identify potential problems that might affect a buyer’s willingness to purchase the property as well as identify areas that will need to be repaired before the home can qualify as a Certified Pre-Owned Home. Typically the inspection will cover the following areas;
- Roofing (flashing, chimney, gutters, downspout)
- Interior & Exterior (wall surfaces, window & doors)
A home inspection on a 1,800 to 2,200 square feet home is conducted in approximately 3 hours. Once the inspection has been completed, the inspector presents the client with a written report outlining the findings. This information enables the sellers to make an informed decision as to whether or not they want to have their home marketed as a Certified Pre-Owned Home.
What is a Home Warranty?
A Home Warranty is a one year Service Agreement (effective as of the closing date), which offers protection to Buyers against unexpected mechanical breakdowns on home systems and appliances not covered by homeowner’s insurance.
It has been reported that 66% of home buyers report the failure of two major items in their home within the first year of ownership. Even though the importance of a home inspection cannot be over stated, it only reflects the condition of the home on the day it was inspected. It is not a guarantee against future problems that can occur with home systems and appliances through normal wear and tear at a time when you may least be able to afford repairs which can be quite costly. Such expenses are not easily absorbed by new home owners. A Certified Pre-Owned Homes Warranty, administered by UNIRISC Home Warranty assists its clients by arranging for a qualified service company to repair the appliance or system and in most cases will pay the service company directly. The home owner is responsible for a small deductible per service call.
Home Warranty vs. Home Owner’s Insurance
Home owner’s insurance is something that every home owner should have and if they have a mortgage, MUST have. However, home owner’s insurance covers the home and its contents against such perils as fire, wind storm, lightening and vandalism. A Home Warranty however, covers the inner workings of a home that break down over time. For instance, if your water heater bursts and floods the finished basement, your homeowner insurance will cover the damage to the basement and the Home Warranty will repair or replace the hot water heater.
Home Seller Benefits
Once the home inspection is completed and any repairs made, the seller will have a much better idea of the actual condition of their home and what the selling price should be.
If during the inspection, items are discovered that need attention, the homeowner can make repairs prior to the buyers inspection, thus eliminating “last minute re-negotiations” or buyers walking away.
The seller will have copies of the inspection summary for open house displays as well as a copy being posted on this web site and that of your realtor.
The home warranty would give both the seller and the buyer peace of mind.
Typically, the home seller would receive a premium (currently projected to be from 3 to 5%) for their Certified Pre-Owned Home much like auto dealers do for the Certified Pre-owned Autos (5 to 8%).
Sellers should have no post closing calls about their former home
The combination of a pre-listing home inspection and a home warranty provides unparalleled transparency for prospective buyers about the condition of your home and the possibility of unwanted surprises after they move in.
When your home is listed as a Certified Pre-Owned Home it will differentiate your listing in the marketplace and maximize your number of potential buyers.
Home Buyer Benefits:
- An inspection has already be performed by a qualified home inspector and paid for by the seller
- The buyer can be present and get an updated inspection using the same inspector for 50% of the normal rate.
- Buyers will be able to identify Certified Pre-Owned Homes on a Realtor’s web site and on this site as well
- They will be able to rest assured that nothing is seriously wrong with their new home and that they won’t be facing major repair expenses
- The combination of a pre-listing home inspection and a home warranty provides unparalleled transparency for prospective buyers about the condition of the home and the
- possibility of unwanted surprises after they move in
- Be able to make their mortgage payments because they will have no major repair expenses
- Convenience of repair if needed by means of a 24/7/365 on a toll free number
- Intellectual pride of being able to say to family and friends that their home is a “Certified Pre-Owned Home”
FREE PURCHASE GUARANTEE
*Terms & Conditions
A free but optional program our brokerage offers to our buyers. We stand committed to you, that just in case, if you must sell your house within 1 year of purchasing it through us, for any unforeseen reasons. Our brokerage will not charge you for the listing and we give this to you in writing. This not only will save you thousands of dollars in commissions but also the hassle of going through it alone.